5 days a week
Your Odoo Online subscription includes unlimited 24hr support at no extra cost, Monday to Friday. Our teams are located around the world to ensure you have support, no matter your location. Your support representative could be communicating to you from San Francisco, Belgium, or India!
Our support team can be contacted through our online support form.
What kind of support is included?
- Providing you with relevant material (guidelines, product documentation, etc...)
- Answers to issues that you may encounter in your standard Odoo database (eg. “I cannot close my Point of Sale” or “I cannot find my sales KPIs?”)
- Questions related to your account, subscription, or billing
- Bug resolution (blocking issues or unexpected behaviour not due to misconfiguration or customization)
- Issues that might occur in a test database after upgrading to a newer version
Odoo Support does not make changes to your production database, but gives you the material and knowledge to do it yourself!
What kind of support is not included?
- Questions that require us to understand your business processes in order to help you implement your database
- Training on how to use our software (we will direct you to our many resources)
- Import of documents into your database
- Guidance on which configurations to apply inside of an application or the database
- How to set up configuration models (Examples include: Inventory Routes, Payment Terms, Warehouses, etc)
- Any intervention on your own servers/deployments of Odoo
- Questions or issues related to specific developments or customizations done either by Odoo or a third party (this is specific only to your database or involving code)
You can get this type of support with a Success Pack. With a pack, one of our consultants will analyze the way your business runs and tell you how you can get the most out of your Odoo Database. We will handle all configurations and coach you on how to use Odoo.