Partners Success Packs
Coaching, implementation assistance and customizations.
Get access to a highly experienced Odoo consultant to help you to succeed in your customer projects. This service is dedicated to Odoo official partners only. Have a look at the Partner Program if you are not a partner yet.
|Recommended for:||Out-of-the-box implementations||Partners with developers||Partners with developers|
|25 hours||50 hours||100 hours|
|Dedicated Business Analyst|
|Help to prepare demos|
|Training & Coaching|
|Help to answer RFIs *|
|Gap analysis *|
|On-site or remote intervention *|
|Normal price||3400.0 USD||6100.0 USD||11000.0 USD|
Frequently Asked Questions
We assign an Odoo expert to every Partner Success Pack, as a single point of contact. His profile is an experienced Odoo functional expert. He knows the business and has experience in business analysis and a project management for several Odoo implementation projects.
Your single point of contact can help you coach your teams, advice on implementation decisions, setup demo environments, answer RFIs and help customize the software.
Although he understands the technical issues, he is not a developer. He can customize Odoo extensively (customize screens, reports, access rights, …) but he will not develop Odoo modules. Note that all our business analysts have access to technical resources (developers or system administrators). They will use our developers on demand if you have technical tasks or questions.
This service has been setup to help partners to grow, unlock new partners on challenges, and transfer our Odoo knowledge to partners. The partner success pack is the perfect service to get up-to-speed on Odoo. Your dedicated business analyst will help you on pre-sales effort:
- prepare customer demonstrations
- coach your Odoo team and train you on new features
- answer RFIs
and help you succeed your first implementation projects:
- advices on critical decisions
- functional and technical support
A full implementation project is not part of this service. Our goal is to help partners to become independent of Odoo SA in order to deliver further projects without our help. Don’t expect us to do the project for you, we can only support you doing the project.
Although we can do small customizations (< 3 days of development), this service does not include advanced development projects. We offer development services on demand at the price of 950€ per day.
* Help to answer RFI's or RFP's:
- The RFI/RFP qualification request form needs to be filled in by the partner. This qualification request includes a checklist on the overall feasibility (Is the partner in contact with the decision makers? Does the partner can undertake the execution of RFP? Can he ensure a good realization of the project if accepted?,...). Odoo retains the right to refuse RFI/RFQ work in case of low success rate.
- The partner needs to inform Odoo about the RFI/RFP minimum 2 weeks before sending it through the RFI/RFP qualification request form.
- Odoo has a minimum of 2 weeks upon RFI/RFP receipt, to provide the feedback/answer on the open RFI/RFP questions to the partner.
* Gap Analysis is performed hand in hand with the partner (partner remains responsible of the project).
* On-site or remote intervention:
- Travel time is deducted from the Pack.
- Travel expenses are charged separately.
- For technical remote intervention, SSH access required (connectivity tested upfront by partner).