Partner Success Packs
assistance, and customizations.
Get access to a dedicated Odoo consultant to help you succeed in your projects. This service is available to Odoo official partners only. Have a look at the Partner Program if you are not a partner yet.
|Recommended for:||Out-of-the-box implementations||Partners with developers||Partners with developers|
|25 hours||50 hours||100 hours|
|Dedicated Business Analyst|
|Help Preparing Demos|
|Training & Coaching|
|Help Answerering RFIs *|
|Gap Analysis *|
|On-site or Remote Intervention *|
|Price||3600.0 USD||7000.0 USD||12500.0 USD|
Frequently Asked Questions
We assign a functional consultant to every Partner Success Pack, as a single point of contact.
Your consultant can answer functional questions, advise on implementation decisions, help you with demos, etc.
All consultants have access to technical resources (developers or system administrators). They will put you in contact with them if you need technical help.
This service aims at helping our partners grow and transferring our knowledge to partners. The partner Success Pack is the perfect service to get up-to-speed on Odoo. Your dedicated business analyst can help you on pre-sales effort:
- prepare customer demonstrations
- coach your Odoo team and train you on new features
- answer RFIs
and help you succeed your first implementation projects:
- advice on critical decisions
- provide functional and technical support
This service cannot be used to subcontract a project to Odoo. Our goal is to help our partners become autonomous and be able to deliver future projects without our help.
* Help to answer RFI's or RFP's:
- The RFI/RFP qualification request form needs to be filled in by the partner. This qualification request includes a checklist on the overall feasibility (Is the partner in contact with the decision makers? Does the partner can undertake the execution of RFP? Can he ensure a good realization of the project if accepted?,...). Odoo retains the right to refuse RFI/RFQ work in case of low success rate.
- The partner needs to inform Odoo about the RFI/RFP minimum 2 weeks before sending it through the RFI/RFP qualification request form.
- Odoo has a minimum of 2 weeks upon RFI/RFP receipt, to provide the feedback/answer on the open RFI/RFP questions to the partner.
* Gap Analysis is performed hand in hand with the partner (partner remains responsible of the project).
* On-site or remote intervention:
- Travel time is deducted from the Pack.
- Travel expenses are charged separately.
- For technical remote intervention, SSH access required (connectivity tested upfront by partner).