This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello!

I need to disable the automatic Emails being sent to the Salespersons whenever a Quotation or an Invoice is assigned to them, the main reason is that they're getting too many emails per day and Email Servers block ours as it seems an odd behaviour for someone to get 30 or 50 Emails daily from our Server's IP.

I still need the Outgoing Server working as we do Mass Mail and we do want to Notify Customers of a Confirmed Order / Done Picking and we use Helpdesk Tickets sometimes to communicate with those same Salespersons.

I have tried disabling the Default Option under Technical -> Email -> Subtypes, but even after disabling it on all of them Odoo still sends those out.

Thanks in advance for the help you can provide me

Discard
Best Answer

When the user chooses 'Handle in Odoo' he will never receive any message anymore through e-mail. Is it not possible to only disable certain mails for example when the invoice is created?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

To manage the email notification for an user. Go to Settings->Select user->Preference->To limit the notifications to odoo change the notifications to "Handle In Odoo" .By Default it will be in "Handle by Emails".

Hope it helps

Discard
Author

Our Salespersons don't have access to Odoo's backend, would they still get a reply to a ticket they send to the Helpdesk App?

Either way would be a work around, I want to stop them at all, no need to have them have over 50 most of the times redundant notifications, for example, on our model we only have immediate sales, so the get in the span of a minute 2 notification at least per order, "You've have been assigned to a Quotation" and "You have been assigned to an Invoice" if they have a good day and have around 40 Sales between new ones an recurrent ones that's 80 Emails or notifications on Odoo to sort through that clutter and create unnecessary records and dilute the important ones like the replies from tickets or questions from customers