This question has been flagged

I want to use existing contacts stored in Odoo to create a Lead (not an Opportunity). This doesn't seem to be an option anywhere. I can only prefill existing contact information into the Lead when I convert it to an Opportunity. Is there a way to do this without converting it to an Opportunity?

I'm unsure what version of Odoo my company is using, but assume it is the latest version. 

Discard

I didn't have that C​ustomer field.

What should I need to activate that field?

Thanks.

Best Answer

you can select an existing contact while creating a new lead. While converting to opportunity there is the option to link to existing contact or create new. Is there a different way you are looking to create these leads?

Updated Answer...

Yes, it seems in the later versions this field has a conditional visibility based on an invisible field Is_Partner_visible. You could use studio to make the field visible.

Select to view invisible elements, then customer field and set condition

Alternately, a default value can be set from Settings > Technical > User defined defaults on the field

Discard
Best Answer

Unfortunately, Sonos Radio is a built-in service and cannot be entirely removed from the app. However, you can minimize its presence by prioritizing Apple Music in your search: set Apple Music as your default music service in the Sonos app and Alexa (if used), this will make it the primary source for voice commands and app searches.

Additionally, Sonos prioritizes recently used services, so consistently playing Apple Music will push Sonos Radio down in the search results. While not a complete removal, these steps should significantly reduce Sonos Radio's interference with your Apple Music experience.

Discard
Best Answer

Try doing with Odoo Studio, adding button similar to Opportunities button, but select Create Lead when you're filling-up select related field

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same problem, but the solution described here is not working.

When you make a new lead, it is not possible to select an existing contact.

It would be far less work if you could immediately convert a contact into a lead on the contact form.

Discard

Have updated the answer