Help

How can I create 3 pipelines in CRM that are independent from the main pipeline.

Jay

We sell three different products that require three different pipelines. I wanna have a way we can create different pipelines just like the way we create different sales teams. Each pipeline should have it's own unique stages and sales person can filter using each pipeline in Kanban view. 
Kindly, if there's anyone with an idea, I'll greatly appreciate this.
Thanks in advance

Discard
2 Answers
Jaideep
Best Answer

You can create the 3 teams one for each product and assign team leader and manage members from CRM > Configuration > Sales Teams

You can also create and manages the stages from CRM > Configuration > Stages, you would need to activate developer mode for this. This allows you to create stage and assign to relevant teams. (a stage can be assigned to multiple teams)

Users can navigate by either viewing all their opportunities with stages (if they are multiple teams) CRM > Sales > My Pipeline or team (product) specific opportunities/stages from CRM > Sales > Teams and clicking on "pipeline" for the team

Hope this helps!

Discard
Jay
Best Answer

This is what I am trying to ask. The solution you are giving above does not solve my problem therefore do not make it the best answer. The keywords are independent from the main pipeline.
These are the pipelines I'm trying to create and I cannot seem to find them in stages in crm. How can I create my own pipelines that can be filtered just like 'MyPipeline'

sales_channel = fields.Selection([
('alpha', 'Alpha Pipeline'),
('stage_id', 'stage_id'),
('counter_sales', 'Counter Sales Pipeline'),
('quotation', 'Quotations Pipeline'),
], string='Sales Channels', default='alpha', required=True, track_visibility='onchange', store=True)

alpha = fields.Selection([
('new', 'New'),
('visit', 'Visit Client'),
('score', 'Score'),
('confirm', 'Confirmation'),
('won', 'Won'),
], string='Alpha Pipeline', store=True, default='new', readonly=True, compute='_onchange_sales_channel')

counter_sales = fields.Selection([
('new', 'New'),
('sales_visit', 'Sales visit required'),
('preparing_quote', 'Preparing quote'),
('quotation_sent', 'Quotation Sent'),
('in_workshop', 'In Workshop'),
('cold', 'Cold'),
('won', 'Won'),
], string='Counter Sales Pipeline', store=True, default='new', readonly=True, compute='_onchange_sales_channel')

quotation = fields.Selection([
('new', 'New'),
('negotiation', 'negotiation'),
('demo', 'demo'),
('in_workshop', 'In Workshop'),
('cold', 'Cold'),
('won', 'Won'),
], string='quotation Pipeline', store=True, default='new', readonly=True, compute='_onchange_sales_channel')

1 Comment
Discard
Jaideep
-

The suggested solution addresses what you are looking for, elaborating each area

1. To create independent pipeline, create new team

CRM > Configuration > Sales Teams and click 'Create'

2. Create stages for each team

CRM > Sales > Teams and clicking on "pipeline" (button below the team name) for the team

Only the stages relevant to the specific team would be visible, you would be able to add or modify for a team

3. If you wish to have common (shared stages) e.g New or Won, you can do that from

CRM > Configuration > Stages by Editing each stage you will be able to assign the sales teams that the stage is applicable to.
NOTE - you would require to enable developer mode to view 'stages' menu

4. To filter on the independent pipeline (sales team).

CRM > Sales > Teams and click on "pipeline" (button below the team name) for a team

Basically filter by team_id