Business needs in the Colombian market
Colombian companies are facing an "Accounting Evolution," as businesses must subject to new fiscal regulations, in order to adopt the Electronic Invoice model.
According to the DIAN, this model will help companies…
- Reduce the risk of losing physical documents
- Improve traceability and security of operations
- Improve collection management
- Enhance their entire administrative process
Considering all the information that must be sent to the DIAN, in compliance with fiscal requirements, the ability to quickly integrate (and consolidate) data, across different processes and departments, is one of the main reasons why millions of companies rely on Odoo to grow their business more efficiently.
Manage your accounting using the automatic workflow in Odoo to send your invoices to DIAN with a native integration with third-party vendor, Carvajal T&S.
Navigate easily from your sales order to your invoices which includes the Legal XML provided by the DIAN as well as the QR code that ensures you document validation.
Retention Tax Certificates
In addition to the Odoo financial reports, you can also generate, with a couple of clicks, the Withholding Certificates for your vendors: Rete IVA, Rete Fuente and Rete ICA.
Default Master Data
Colombian Generic Chart of accounts
Accountants can reduce the time in configuration as a preset list of accounts is included in Odoo based on the PUC (Plan Unico Contable).
Sales and purchase Taxes
As part of the Colombian localization, the main Sales, Purchase and withholding taxes are already created and pre configured with the relevant information.
Odoo makes it easier for users to configure and implement the localization, by following the steps (and advice) found in our functional documentation.Read Documentation
Benefits of Colombian localization in Odoo
- Compliance with the main fiscal policies and regulations in Colombia
- Store and preserve Electronic Invoice documents in your database
- Generate tax retention certificates for your vendors in just a few clicks
- Integrated accounting transactions with your different business cycles
- Centralize the data required for the DIAN reports in a single database
- Become a paperless company
grow their business with Odoo