This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello everyone,

I am trying to create an export file of the order lines in a purchase order. This must contain the following fields:

• Vendor Product Code

• Quantity (Order Lines/Quantity)

We import this file into the vendor's purchasing system. The quantity is not a problem, but I can't find the Vendor Product Code in Odoo's export data interface.

Does anyone have any idea how to add this field to an export file?

Thank you!

Discard

New to V16 and looking for the exact same thing. How is this still not in the PO export system? Seems like this would be a no-brainer - vendors want to see their own SKUs.

Best Answer

Hi Jochem,

I can only find Product/Vendors/Vendor Product Code field which export the product code of the first purchase order line item only.

I have tried to look for it in the Order Lines menu, unfortunately, there is no Order Lines/ Product/Vendors/Vendor Product Code field for export for Odoo 14...

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Saqlain,

Thanks for reply! I appreciate that.

default_code is indeed not a problem. However, I am looking for the product_code of the object product.supplierinfo.

Our reference (default_code), is not known to the supplier. So they want to receive their own article number, which is stored in the Vendor Pricelist. We cannot save these in product.template. A product can have multiple suppliers with us. Because of this also multiple supplier product codes.

I hope this makes my goal clearer and that you can help me further.

Thank you!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If you want to get this feature you have to customize. Actually this is custom requirement but I think you are trying to select column ProductCode or Quantity but  you don't see there is no option to select these column , for this you have to understand product.template model. then you will see field with the name of default_code, this is like default product code and reference. 

Discard