This question has been flagged

We are using Odoo 11 system and right now facing a low level bug. The bug is as follows: at a certain point in time, user A (who logged in to system with his login password) becomes user B (The same time user B is kicked out form the system).

When user A became user B, he can perform any actions and write-read any messages form the name of user A. In fact, for the system side he became B and got all his rights. Such a bug appears more often when a large number of people (more than 20) begin to use the system and actively using the system. The bug arises in different modules and even with the first login to the system.

Discard

I think this is cache problem.

I have had the same problem til i have added self.clear_caches() to Write function ( for users in my case ).

Try to delete the cache manually and then check if you still have this issue.

Best Answer

This forum is to help, not to report bug. This one looks dangerous.

Please report it on https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues 

or submit a Support ticket https://www.odoo.com/help if you don't use the community version.

ubmit a Support Ticket

Discard
Best Answer

I solve this issue using Odoo v14 Enterprise in windows by uninstalling IIS Server as proxy. we let our AWS Load balancer handle the reverse proxy services.

I think IIServers was mixing the sessions.

Discard
Best Answer

Have same problem on Odoo 14 community Edition.

Odoo Installed on windows server with python 3.7

There is an issue about this on github. But it is closed without any solution.

Any help would be great!

This issue is solved for me. Problem was IIS Server.  

Step by step what i did:

1. Odoo and its database was running on windows server 8069 port. IIS Server running at same machine and converts 8069 to 80/443. My users were mixing in this condition.

2. I moved my database and odoo server to ubuntu server. Old IIS Server was running at ex. machine and converts new machine ip:8069 to 80/443. My users were mixing in this condition too.

3. I changed my web server to ubuntu nginx server running at odoo server.  converts 8069 to 80/443. With nginx server at same machine, it works perfect. No mixing.

As a result, IIS Server is bad for Odoo, if you have this error. Forget IIS. Use Nginx.

Discard
Best Answer

Does upgrading helped with this issue? I wonder if this is Odoo 11 specific. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi

I got same issue like you, You already have any solution? Please advise Thanks

Discard