This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I'm encountering an issue in Odoo 17 where I'm trying to create a service product that should automatically create a task in a specific project when ordered. However, when I attempt to select the project, the list appears empty. I've checked the project configuration, user permissions, and module settings, but I'm still unable to resolve this issue. Could someone please provide guidance on how to troubleshoot and resolve this problem?

Note: In the project settings, I checked the "Billable" field.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Discard
Author

Hi Hans Rickhoff,
Thank you for your help. However, I already did that "I checked the Billable field" but to no avail.

Best Answer

To make a project appear in this list, it just needs to be marked as billable.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello Cybrosys Techno,

Thank you for your suggestion. However, after following your instructions and enabling debug mode, I couldn't find the "Field Service" option in my project settings. Is there another method I could try to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance for any further assistance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If you are trying to create a service product using the 'Create on order' task, Odoo applies a default domain when choosing a project. To display projects within this domain, you must satisfy its conditions. One of the domain requirements is that the 'Field Service' option in the project settings needs to be enabled.

To show projects while creating a product, follow these steps to enable the 'Field Service' option:

1)Enable Debug mode.
2)Navigate to the project module.
3)Open project settings.
4)Open the settings page in notebook view.
5)Enable the 'Field Service' option."

Note:You can make customization in the code to remove these domains

Hope it helps

Discard