This question has been flagged

Hello I am new odoo user, I want to create a website with surveys or quiz or questionnaires, each question-answer must be calibrated and after all user will see the results. Calculation method must be custom. In addition please let me know if I can create User profiles where users store their data (e.g. e.g. name, company) and then user is able to answer the aforementioned quiz-questionnaire and see the results. Thanks in advance

Discard
Best Answer

Hello @Nikos,

Hope you are doing well.

Yes, it is possible to create what you are asking for.

Here's what you need:

-- A table where you can store all your questions and correct answers

-- In odoo you have user table already and it has relation with a partner which stores details like name, company .....which you can use to store user's details

-- You can create a relation One2many of question's table with user's partner which will store all the questions and users custom answers.

-- In partner's create and write methods you can call a function which will compute result (right/wrong) and you can store the result for each question in the One2many relation that you created  +  this function also calculates final result like 80 / 100 (80 out of 100) and you can store that in another field in partner table

-- Finally, you can use the above data available in partner to display the result on the website to the user.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Regards,

Email:      odoo@aktivsoftware.com  

Discard