This question has been flagged

Hello,

I have restore a database. and after upgrade all the modules.

But when i open any user's preferences, below error is occurred.

Error :-

Odoo Server Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
 OSError:
 [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 
'/home/user/.local/share/Odoo/filestore/fusion_final_27_backup/97/97c150428621c8ab734730f2e949dc5fe29c14 

Update :-

ProgrammingError: relation "ir_model_data_model_res_id_index" already exists

Solved :-

Delete all the attachment from database through pgadmin and upgrade all modules.

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

It'is probably asset from web client,

You can also delete your attachment where name contains ".assets_"*.JS & *.css

There will be regenerated.

Discard
Author

Hello jke, can't understand what are you saying. Can you please elaborate? Thanks,

After some reflexion, if it is only in preference and not in all the web client, that proabably not a problem of assets.
Assets are frequently regenerated, so it's not impossible that between your db dump and your filestore dump, the file is no more present. In this case, you can in the databse remove the ir_attachment with name .assets_ (eg: web.asset_frontend.js' ) to force Odoo to geneate a new assets...

Like suggest @bipin said, did you restore your filestore ?

Best Answer

Hello Jignesh,

/home/user/.local/share/Odoo/filestore/fusion_final_27_backup/97/97c150428621c8ab734730f2e949dc5fe29c14 

you can see that, the error comes from filestore, it means you have restored the DB but didn't put your filestore directory in your odoo directory, please copy your filestore and put it on odoo directory it will works.

Hope, this will help you.

Discard
Author

Hello Bipin, filestore folder is already in the odoo directory.

Is that, same odoo source ? because, if you are using the same source of odoo, filestore will be same, but if you changed the source, you need to copy your old filestore to new source.

Author

Hello Bipin, All the filestore copy and paste in odoo directory. But when go for upgrade all, the error will occurred which is in my updated question.