This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I am an official Odoo partner familiar with developer mode capabilities.

When sharing an Odoo Sign document (Enterprise v14) with a contact and requesting their signature, there is an email that gets automatically sent. (screenshot) I would like to edit the template because the logo is not showing and I would like to change the branding and text. I look in the expected Templates section and cannot find this template.

This is a multi-company instance but I have access to all companies.

This email looks very unprofessional and I don't think the client will want to use Sign until we can improve it.

Thanks,

Geoff

Discard
Author Best Answer

Through my Odoo account manager I was able to get some more information. Below is the summary I submitted to the Support team and thought I'd post here too in case it helps others...

I was able to find the Views that control this email:

• header and footer via: mail_notification_light
    body via: sign_template_mail_request

• This unblocked me enough to achieve my goals by creating inherited views to change the email. However I think it should be on the roadmap to implement this email using the same Template approach that most of the other emails use. This way less technical users can manage the template content and formatting.

Discard

Hello, I would like to know if you can help me a little, where can I find those options?
The exact same thing is happening to me.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Discard