This question has been flagged
22 Replies

My problem is when I tried to create a procurement rules (pull-rules) to get raw materials from the "Raw Materials" warehouse with every manufacturing order, and after then put the finished product in the "End Products" warehouse. 
My warehouses' design is to define three locations;

• "RAW" for the "Raw Materials" warehouse
  • "MNF" for the "Manufacturing" warehouse, and
  • "END" for the "End Products" warehouse.

I tried many many times with no use.

Can anyone help?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, I am trying to make this work in Odoo 12. Has anyone done this is this version?

Discard
Best Answer

Organize your warehouses and transfer of goods otherwise. See this post

UPDATE, only for V8:

S - source, material warehouse - purchase warehouse
M - manufacturing warehouse
E - end products - sale warehouse

With these settings all transfers between warehouses are manually accepted.

Warehouses settings:

• In warehouse S check - Purchase to resupply this warehouse
  • In warehouse E check - Resupply Warehouses M
  • In warehouse M check - Manufacture in this Warehouse and Resupply Warehouses S

Reordering Rules:

• For products-materials set pseudo MTO in Stock location warehouse M. In this way materials from S will be transfered on demand.
  • For end-products set pseudo MTO in warehouse M, too. Additionaly Quantity Multiple = Quantity From Bill Of Materials.In this way manufacturing order will be for the appropriate quantity.
  • In warehouse E - defined reordering rule (as required or MTO)

Routes priority:

• route S -> M - higher priority than others for magazine M (buy, etc.)
  • route M -> E - higher priority than others for magazine E (buy, etc.)
  • routes priority is changed by changing the field sequence, or manually in similar way to here

Product settings:

• appropriate routes checked, for example M -> E for end-products and S -> M for materials

PS. You can build a similar transfers rules with one warehouse and three locations

Hope this help.

UPDATE 11-02.2015

How does the system choose the correct procurement rule:

When Odoo needs to find a procurement rule, it will check the routes that can be applied to the procurement as follows:

• It will try to find a rule from the route(s) on the procurement first
  • If it does not find any, it will try to find a rule from the route(s) on the product and product category (+ its parents)
  • If it does not find any there, it will try to find a rule from the route(s) on the warehouse

If in any of these cases, multiple rules are found, it will select the rule with the highest priority. This sequence can be changed in Warehouse/Routes (drag/drop the lines).

Discard

Answer updated

How to prioritize routes?

Unfortunately, not working! And I wonder why Odoo 8 is so complex is such a basic feature, in opposite to OpenERP7!

Answer updated - prioritize routes.

Still not working too.

Where and what the problem? You verify active procurements, exceptions other issue?

M never have moves from S (for the materials). Also, E never have moves from M after manufacturing!

Answer updated

Author Best Answer

Thx Zbik for looping us to ambigious answers.
I already read this post before, and commented on your answer to get more explanation.
Please, if you have specific and step-by-step answers in details, you are welcome and you will be very appreciated.

Discard

Answer updated

Still not working!

Author

I don't know where can you prioritize routes from? The only "route priority" is in the push rules!

Author

How to prioritize routes?

Author

Unfortunately zbik, your solution didn't work with me as you described! Furthermore, the drag and drop feature you mentioned is not working too! It seems as you are talking about another app!

Author

I'm still unable to do this, till now!

Best Answer

Unfortunately, not working!
And I wonder why Odoo 8 is so complex is such a basic feature, in opposite to OpenERP7!

UPDATE...

I think your problem zbik is you are still running on OpenERP 7. May be this is point of misunderstanding

Discard

In my system works. WMS in V8 is much better than V7. This WMS requires only an understanding. You read stock/doc/stock.rst (from module stock).

I already (for sure) read it, while it talks conceptually, not "step-by-step" like doc.odoo.com There are a lot of undocumented features in WMS 8 till now. So this is the reason for such questions, which focus on the details as well as the concept as well.

This never worked with me, any ideas?

Best Answer

Still have trouble with your solution zbik!

Discard