Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
My problem is when I tried to create a procurement rules (pull-rules) to get raw materials from the "Raw Materials" warehouse with every manufacturing order, and after then put the finished product in the "End Products" warehouse.
My warehouses' design is to define three locations;
- "RAW" for the "Raw Materials" warehouse
- "MNF" for the "Manufacturing" warehouse, and
- "END" for the "End Products" warehouse.
I tried many many times with no use.
Can anyone help?
Organize your warehouses and transfer of goods otherwise. See this post
UPDATE, only for V8:
S - source, material warehouse - purchase warehouse
M - manufacturing warehouse
E - end products - sale warehouse
With these settings all transfers between warehouses are manually accepted.
- In warehouse S check - Purchase to resupply this warehouse
- In warehouse E check - Resupply Warehouses M
- In warehouse M check - Manufacture in this Warehouse and Resupply Warehouses S
- For products-materials set pseudo MTO in Stock location warehouse M. In this way materials from S will be transfered on demand.
- For end-products set pseudo MTO in warehouse M, too. Additionaly Quantity Multiple = Quantity From Bill Of Materials.In this way manufacturing order will be for the appropriate quantity.
- In warehouse E - defined reordering rule (as required or MTO)
- route S -> M - higher priority than others for magazine M (buy, etc.)
- route M -> E - higher priority than others for magazine E (buy, etc.)
- routes priority is changed by changing the field sequence, or manually in similar way to here
- appropriate routes checked, for example M -> E for end-products and S -> M for materials
PS. You can build a similar transfers rules with one warehouse and three locations
Hope this help.
How does the system choose the correct procurement rule:
When Odoo needs to find a procurement rule, it will check the routes that can be applied to the procurement as follows:
- It will try to find a rule from the route(s) on the procurement first
- If it does not find any, it will try to find a rule from the route(s) on the product and product category (+ its parents)
- If it does not find any there, it will try to find a rule from the route(s) on the warehouse
If in any of these cases, multiple rules are found, it will select the rule with the highest priority. This sequence can be changed in Warehouse/Routes (drag/drop the lines).
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 1/26/15, 5:26 AM|
|Seen: 4366 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|