This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi there.

Have installed the standard POS and restaurant POS and tried as well as searched the forum to see if the following is possible, but to no avail:

Have a screen in the kitchen where orders are shown and where the items can be ticked off as they come out of the kitchen.

I know I can send the order to print in the kitchen, but I would like them to be able to mark what is ready and done, a kind of separate order list for them.

I hope I am getting the idea through and that someone can help me. Many thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello there,

That is exactly my question too. Is there a way I can atleast only display kitchen and bar orders using a screen (or tablet) but not a printer? Please help me out if you think there is a way it can be sorted out

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Jlm,

I've considered this scenario as well. I think a kanban setup for the kitchen and bar for example could be quite useful. I've seen some larger retail chains using a similar setup (McDonald's, Starbucks, etc.) with a Kanban style setup for changing the status of the order through a touch screen.

I've noticed a customer facing display PR in the master branch that may be of interest to you.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, I have sent you an email. 

Discard