This question has been flagged

I'm trying to add a consumable product to a SO and when I confirm the SO Odoo raise a warning message saying that there was not found any reordering rule for this product in WH/Input, please check the route configuration of this product.

I can't understand it because the consumable product don't need to be in stock as the program has "open bar" of it.

Does someonr had the same issue?

Thank you in advance!

Discard

You go to the product form and in inventory tab under operations section, check what operations checked for the product?

Author Best Answer

I've solved it adding a specific route for this product. Thank you anyways!

Discard

Hello Dear,
How did you manage to do that ?

I have the same issue :
When I want to sell a product wich is a consumable, Oddo triggers a purchase order for the product. But I can't figure how to deactivate that.
The product has no reordering rule whatsoever.
The product can be sold and can be buy
--> I have no choice, if i don't check that box, the Sales order doesn't want to validate, it needs a rule. That message appears :
"""
No rule has been found to replenish "[ELE.CA.FLC.12C.6MM] Barcode reader 1D - Flat cable" in "Physical Locations/WH/Input".
Verify the routes configuration on the product.
"""

But the product doesn't need to be replenished.
And it doens't need to be find in INPUT in the first place, It need to be found in STOCK and, as a consumable, there is "always" stock for that product.

The problem starts to occur I think in V15 or in the last updates of V15 (I don't have to sell consumable product very often).

The only thing I can do, and it "works", is create another route "buy" for consumable.
Then I change the rule "buy" to "pull from" :

Pull From
Operation Type --> Everdeen SA: Internal Transfers
Source Location --> Physical Locations/WH/Stock
Destination Location --> Physical Locations/WH/Stock
Supply Method --> Take From Stock
When products are needed in Physical Locations/WH/Stock,
Internal Transfers are created from Physical Locations/WH/Stock to fulfill the need.

With that, when a create a Sale order with a consumable product, it triggers an internal transfer, like before, but doesn't trigger a Purchase order..