This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I reached the super hero rank and received the mail to request the mug; I provided the necessary information, but I have not received the mug after 60 days; what should I do next?

Discard

You could sent an email regarding this to info@odoo.com. They will surely respond.

Author

thank you all guys

ya no dan tazas? :c

no me llegó ningún correo

Did you get your mug?
After how much time?

Best Answer

If you haven't received your mug within 60 days, please contact the customer service team at the super hero rank and explain the situation. They should be able to look into it and let you know what's going on in the process.

Discard
Best Answer

Congratulations on reaching the Super Hero rank! I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet received your mug. Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:

1. Check the delivery status: If you have received a tracking number for your mug, check the delivery status using the carrier's website. This will give you an idea of where your package is and when it is expected to be delivered.

2. Contact the Odoo support team: If you haven't received your mug and it has been more than 60 days since you submitted your request, contact the Odoo support team. Provide them with your order number and any relevant details to help them locate your order and resolve the issue.

3. Follow up: If you don't hear back from the support team within a few days, follow up with them to ensure that your issue is being addressed.

4. Be patient: Sometimes, delays can occur due to various reasons such as unexpected high demand, shipping restrictions, or customs clearance. Be patient and give the Odoo team some time to resolve the issue.

I hope this helps, and you receive your mug soon!

Discard