This question has been flagged
1 Reply

In Odoo 14 the scheduler is running each day, though instead of adding the products that sold that day to an existing RFQ, Odoo is creating new RFQ’s every day for each vendor with the products that sold that day. So,  instead of having 10 or 12 RFQ’s total (1 for each vendor), we currently have 48 RFQ’s and must go through each one and add the products that sold each day together to come up with a RFQ for the vendor. 

In Odoo 13, the scheduler would append new product needs to the RFQ.  I can't figure out how to get it back to that functionality.  

Can anyone shed any light on how to do this?

P.S.  This is on odoo.com, so customization is limited.

Discard
Best Answer

I've got the same question, I group all the replenishments in one RfQ for each supplier each day but the next day it creates a new RfQ for the same supplier, although the first one wasn't confirmed and still as a RfQ. Have you found the solution to this? 

Thank you in advance!

Discard

I've found the solution creating a planned action where the RfQ date_order is updated every night at 23:55 or before 00:00 of the next day adding one day to the date_order.

To make this work it's important to put the same delay for each product bought to the same supplier. This can be modified in the product supplier pricelist.

Odoo creates a new RfQ each time the date_order and the delay is different or the RfQ was sent or transformed to a PO.

In this way there will be always a RfQ opened for one supplier and all the procurement rules will group in one RfQ.

Hope it will be understood)))