This question has been flagged

Dear expert, we have three daughter companies in China, Hongkong, and the USA. And our product vendor is in Germany. They can all purchase the same product from our German vendor directly, and sell to their customer in their region directly too. But in Odoo 14 community version, I find one product can be only assigned to one company. For this application, can I use one Odoo14 community version with a multi-company configuration to achieve? Thank you very much in advance! Best regards!

Discard

Did you check your multicompany settings? There should be the options of making products and contacts available to all companies.

Author

Hi Trevisan:

I did not find such configuration. But I got some other message after searching by Google. I will test that method.

#We are together, Nothing is impossible, Anything is possible#

Best regards,

John-Hongwei.Xu

signature_2065199101

Palmary Technology Ltd.

Phone: +86-10-63290650

Email: john.xu@palmarytech.com

Mobile: +86-13911116695

Web: www.palmarytech.com

Room 1-0001, Building B, Wanxing Plaza,

No.78 West Road of South Third Ring,

Fengtai District,

Beijing 100070, P.R. China 

P Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

本邮件及其附件含有北京帕莫瑞科技有限公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from Palmary Technology Ltd., which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

发件人: Ermin Trevisan <trevi@twanda.com>
答复: "Odoo S.A. Multi company" <catchall@mail.odoo.com>
日期: 20201125 星期三 下午5:01
收件人: "John-Hongwei.Xu" <john.xu@palmarytech.com>
主题: Re: Multi company

Did you check your multicompany settings? There should be the options of making products and contacts available to all companies.

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.