This question has been flagged

I have a calendar view that display 2 fields : a Many2one (user_id) and a Many2many (product_ids). 

<!-- reservation calendar view -->                                                          
        <record model="ir.ui.view" id="reservation_calendar_view">                              
            <field name="name">reservation.calendar</field>                                     
            <field name="model">hoc.reservation</field>                                         
            <field name="arch" type="xml">                                                      
                    <calendar string="Reservation Calendar"                                     
                            date_start="start_date"                                             
                            date_stop="end_date"                                                
                            color="product_ids"                                                 
                            display="[product_ids] - [user_id]">                                
                            <!--<field name="group_product_ids"/>-->                            
                            <field name="user_id"/>                                             
                            <field name="product_ids" />                                        
            </calendar>                                                                         
            </field>                                                                            
    </record>  

By default, the many2many field display the ids of the records. Can i display the names ? I have to use a widget for this  ?

Thanks.

Discard