This question has been flagged

I am looking at a feature where I can mass manufacture and assign serial numbers at once in all the quantities of the MO. I read here https://www.odooexperts.nl/en_US/blog/blog-70/odoo-15-manufacturing-and-quality-217 that the feature is available in Odoo 15 but when I was trying to test it, the button was not showing nor there was anyway to enable it. I have tried to look for documentations on how I can enable this feature but to no avail. Anyone help me please. Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

On your product to manufcature: on the inventory tab, set Tracking -> By unique serial no.  Then the button Mass Production appears on the manufacturing order when it is confirmed.

Discard
Author

My product is configured that way but the button is still not showing.

Are you using V15 Enterprise edition?
I tested this in V15 EE. Worked out of the box. No configuration to do.
No information found in Odoo documentation about this.

Are you using work centers / operations? If you have started the operation, the button "Mass Produce" is no longer there. In a work order you confirm one and one serial number with "Mark as Done", and a new work order is created automatic to confirm the next one. User stay in the same screen.
I think you must mass process all the manufacturing orders to set status "Mark as Done" afterwards.

If you are not using work orders / operations, the button should be there. What it does, is to create as many manufacturing orders as you want serial numbers. Then they might be mass processed after.