Help

[MANUFACTURING APP] Mass Produce feature in v15

Grace Lunoza

I am looking at a feature where I can mass manufacture and assign serial numbers at once in all the quantities of the MO. I read here https://www.odooexperts.nl/en_US/blog/blog-70/odoo-15-manufacturing-and-quality-217 that the feature is available in Odoo 15 but when I was trying to test it, the button was not showing nor there was anyway to enable it. I have tried to look for documentations on how I can enable this feature but to no avail. Anyone help me please. Thanks.

Buang
1 Jawaban
Lars Aam
Jawaban Terbaik

On your product to manufcature: on the inventory tab, set Tracking -> By unique serial no.  Then the button Mass Production appears on the manufacturing order when it is confirmed.

2 Komentar
Buang
Grace Lunoza
-

My product is configured that way but the button is still not showing.

Lars Aam
-

Are you using V15 Enterprise edition?
I tested this in V15 EE. Worked out of the box. No configuration to do.
No information found in Odoo documentation about this.

Are you using work centers / operations? If you have started the operation, the button "Mass Produce" is no longer there. In a work order you confirm one and one serial number with "Mark as Done", and a new work order is created automatic to confirm the next one. User stay in the same screen.
I think you must mass process all the manufacturing orders to set status "Mark as Done" afterwards.

If you are not using work orders / operations, the button should be there. What it does, is to create as many manufacturing orders as you want serial numbers. Then they might be mass processed after.