This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi, I am following an import system by Mr. Kosinski explained in one of his videos, and this way of working looks very straight and easy to me but he is working in V12.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc_OqMtgGSM&t=624s
Importing the attributes is no problem, but when it comes to the attribute values it seems that this part menu is no longer there in V16 enterprise. Can someone help me?
Thanks

Discard
Author

Author

Hi Balagopal, if you still want ton answer .... please look at the picture.
image0

Best Answer

Hello,

In V16, you can import the values under Attributes.

File sample to import

Discard
Author

Hi, thanks for your quick reply.
As I am new to Odoo it still is not clear to me.
I imported some attributes and now I want to import for each attribute the values.
As there are a lot of values for each attribute I want to do this in different steps.
Please tell me how to do this here, only the needed fields as in Mr Kosinski's video.
I know that everything is difficult before it turns into something easy, but I am still in the first part ...
Hi, thanks for your quick reply.
As I am new to Odoo it still is not clear to me.
I imported some attributes and now I want to import for each attribute the values.
As there are a lot of values for each attribute I want to do this in different steps.
Please tell me how to do this here, only the needed fields.
Afterward, I need to import the products and create the variants (about 10.000)

I know that everything is difficult before it turns into something easy, but I am still in the first part

While exporting the data, in the wizard, make sure "I want to update data (import-compatible export)" is true. So, you will get the External ID for the existing records. Use the same external id and add the attribute values you required in the upcoming columns. Then import it.

Author Best Answer

Hi Balagopal, I found it, in thuis way it works.
Thanks for your support

Discard