This question has been flagged
23 Replies

What should I do after I install the module sms client, how to send sms gateway in OpenERP?

can you help me, please?

thanks,

Discard

@ Mr. Med Said BARA : What should I fill in the gateway url? Thank you

Author

I've logged in with administration, sir. But I can not add a user, after I fill all column, I will save can't save. why this happens? help me  please .. thanks

Best Answer

in smsclient you have to set gateway detail from gateway site,

and then Setting > SMS Gateway > Gateway List

API ID , user, password, sendor name, receipt no, sms message in General Tab.

Discard
Best Answer

If you are using SMS Client from Julius, take a look at this link.

Take a subscription to an SMS service provider. (just try with this provider )

And this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edJKKG6dcak

After subscribing with an SMS Service Provider, you will get all the needed parameters to configure the Gateway.

Added after comments.

KALKUN Configuration:

If Kalkun is configured and running, follow those steps:

1_ In Kalkun add a user (The username must be the same as in OpenERP)

2_ Configure Kalkun gateway as follow:

3_ As a result; see this video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wij1ozpatgwk8mp/SMS-OERP-KALKUN.mov?dl=0

4_ About Kalkun / REST API:

I can't send you an SMS, cause i don't have a GSM-Modem attached to my computer !

Discard
Author

whether it should be with the provider? Can I use the cost of the modem with sms service provider itself like Indosat?

Author

Sorry Mr.. I want to ask again with you, If I am already using a KALKUN, Do I still need to use the SMS service provider? thank you

With KALKUN you don't need an sms service provider. Just study the API - https://github.com/back2arie/Kalkun/wiki/API - to understand how to configure the Gateway

Author

thank's to help me Mr... ☺ I hope you are not bored with my questions, thank's a lot Mr..

Author

@Mr Med Said BARA: hi, sorry I want to ask with you. I am confused how to set up a REST API in turkey, can you tell me how to set it up and to be able to send the sms gateway? help me please.. thank you

This depend on the GSM Operators in Turkey, you should contact them to know if they provide such a service (SMS), if yes, they will give you the exact parameters for the configuration. But you can also use an international GSM Operator like ovhtelecom or any other operator

Author

@Mr Med Said BARA: hi, sorry I want to ask with you. I am confused how to set up a REST API in kalkun, can you tell me how to set it up and to be able to send the sms gateway? help me please.. thank you

I will edit my answer to include KALKUN configuration.

Any progress ?

Author

amazing, thank you so much Mr Med Said BARA.. i will try it,

Author

Sir, I need you to help me. I have lost the User menu, and I've tried to reinstall KALKUN but the result is still same, is there a way to restore order to the User menu appears again? please,help..thanks

You lost the "User menu" because you logged in with a "User Level" account not an "Administrator Level". Try to loggin with the Administrator account

Author

oh , I see. But I forgot my login administration, how do I know my administrative login? help me, thanks

The defaut Administrator account is (if not changed): username = kalkun and password = kalkun

The default Administrator account is (if not changed): username = kalkun and password = kalkun

Author

0 vote I've logged in with administration, sir. But I can not add a user, after I fill all column, I will save can't save. why this happens? help me please .. thanks

Author

I've log in with administration, sir. But I can not add a user, after I fill all column, I will save can't save. why this happens? help me please .. thanks

Author

sorry sir, I'm ask again. I've tried like you wrote. But still can't connect between OpenERP with kalkun. why is that sir? thanks, help me

Best Answer

you can set your gateway 2 type transactional route or promotional route. you can set it according to your choice and send sms to all your customers.

Discard