This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a template for digest.

The email template field is also missing from digest in Odoo 14.

Instead a new feature called Digest tips are shown with editable html content, but no indication on how to use it on digest or how to configure it for digest email.

Can someone help me on this?

Discard
Best Answer

Same Issue Here,

i installed and tarted using odoo 14 but i cannot find the option for email digest

Regards

Discard

I think i found the answer, it is not available anymore on the settings page. You have to enable it from the developer mode. Then go to Settings ->Technical -> Digest Emails

Best Answer

Does anyone find a way how to customize default Odoo 14 CE weekly digest emails (at least, colors and company logo)?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Rob,

In Previous version of Odoo, you could modify the digest email template from the backend. However in Odoo v14, the template can only be modified  in  the  source code.

Our team at Hibou is more than happy to customize this for you! 

Don't forget to check out our documentation on Digest emails + tips for Odoo v14 where we show you how the digest tips function and how to configure them.

https://hibou.io/docs/odoo-essentials-10/configuring-digest-emails-292

Discard
Best Answer

Using Odoo 14 CE it seems without Odoo Studio (EE) you can't change the Digest email template? Or does have anyone a solution to change this template? I the mail template section are no digest template visible.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, go in debug mode then search Digest email on your main dashboard. 

You will end up Technical / Emails / Digest Emails

Best regards

Discard