This question has been flagged

Hi, 

I would like to export all products of a pricelist to an excel file, so I can do some comparissons with previous versions etc. 

Is there a way? 

PS. Odoo v14, enterprise

Discard
Best Answer

Hello George.

You can export the pricelist to Excel or csv file by usual export method.

Follow the step it might help you.

1)Select the pricelist which you wish to export.

2)Now you can see action option at the top near to search . when you click in action (if your user have Access rights to export)you will able to see Export option.

3)When you select Export you will be able to see a sub menu called Export Data. in here you  can select  Export Format: XLSX .

4)And in Avilable Fields you can search for the fields you want.

Discard
Author

Hi Azhar,

Hope you are doing great!
I do not really know how this topic re-surfaced but thanks a lot for the answer.

Unfortunately, I am still not able to see the export option. I can only see the archive, duplicate, delete options.

Regards,
George

Hi George

In this case you need to contact your admin user to enable export data option for your user. Most likely this can solve the problem. If not please let me know. 

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022, 2:43 pm George Mountanos, <notifications@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

Hi Azhar,

Hope you are doing great!
I do not really know how this topic re-surfaced but thanks a lot for the answer.

Unfortunately, I am still not able to see the export option. I can only see the archive, duplicate, delete options.

Regards,
George

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

Best Answer

@ George Mountanos

I think what's confusing about that page is that you can see the "Price rules" (a record in a price list) until you click on the price list and the window that opens (which you shows a screenshot) doesn't have import/export options.

You should make your select and export your price list in the Pricelist page before clicking on the price list.

Discard