This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

we are experimenting a lot with email aliases and auto creation of support tickets. We encountered a situation, where emails at support@domain.tld, which has an email alias created in OpenERP, were successfully transformed to a project issue. But emails at Support@domain.tld weren't recognized by OpenERP.

Can somebody confirm this? Is there a way to disable this behavior? (Without trying to force the email server to lowercase addresses.)

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

We experience the same. Do you have a solutions for this?

I was thinking it should be possible to do a case insensiteve compare if I can find the place where that happens, but I have not.

Another solutions would be to link multiple emails, in a multi lang environment it would be great to link support and ondersteuning to support. Then the case issue could be partially solved by at least adding a camel case and a full upper case to the project. If someone does email SuPpOrT then they are being weird.

Any suggestion help?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

We experience the same. Do you have a solutions for this?

I was thinking it should be possible to do a case insensiteve compare if I can find the place where that happens, but I have not.

Another solutions would be to link multiple emails, in a multi lang environment it would be great to link support and ondersteuning to support. Then the case issue could be partially solved by at least adding a camel case and a full upper case to the project. If someone does email SuPpOrT then they are being weird.

Any suggestion help?

Discard
Best Answer

Hast du eine Lösung gefunden, ich habe nämlich das gleiche Problem.

MfG Christian

Discard