This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi all

I have created a Manufacturing order for a quantity of 10 products. Now when i process the same through the routes i have created in manufacturing routing. It appears to be that once all the 10 products are processed in first stage then only it can move to the next stage of route.

What i want is to make each product of the MO to move once the first stage is completed.

For Example,

Imagine a conveyor system when the product moves from one stage to another automatically a next successive product will occupy its place.

How can i configure this in Odoo 12 Enterprise Version.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, 

When you are creating the operations in the routing, you will define per each operation if the next operation will start once all product are processed or once some product are processed.

You can see here a video:

https://youtu.be/tP_9bXJSYb4

Best regards,

Pedro Teixeira

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can provide the different work center operations, that the particular routing will undergo.

In your routing, you have to configured number of work center operations, work orders for different work center operations will be created, which finishes one after the other.  Once you have set the routing properly.

Under the Bill of Materials (BoM) one can add the ‘routing’ for a particular product.  Since the manufacturing order is based on the BoM, the system will follow the route specified in, during the manufacturing process.

In work order view you will see the first work order as defined will be in a ready state and others in a pending state.Process the first work order upon successful processing of the first work order, the second work order will automatically get changed to Ready state and process the entire work order in the correct order.

Discard