This question has been flagged

Hi Guys

I want to add a custom filter in the building block Dynamic Carousel based on a field from product template. I want to use this as a featured product for my website. 

Example: https://imgur.com/a/cDtGiwr

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Discard
Best Answer

You need a 3rd party app name Dynamic Product Snippets (sh_product_filter_snippet) for that. 
once you have that app you'll see the Dynamic product Slider option (website-> configuration->Dynamic product slider -> create [list]) . you can go to the list if Dynamic product slider and create a list of your needs.

hope it answers your query 

Srijita Banerjee

Jr. Odoo Consultant

Tel: +353 1 886 5684 (IE) +44 121 285 5684 (UK)  +91 964 381 7554 (IN)

Target Integration | CRM ERP Cloud

Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram

Discard
Best Answer

Any idea how to provide template and filter with odoo studio?

Discard
Best Answer

You don't need a third app, you could create by yourself, with some knowledge but without any other tools

Discard

Could you tell us where you can add this filter? I tried with adding a custom filter in the technical settings menu. But this filter is not showing in the dropdown list for the carousel.

You coul go in "Site Web" - Configuration - Website Snippet Filter

You could create an new filter base an an action server or a "personnal filters". Those one are far more simple to use

You create one in Config App - Technical -  personnal filters

you need to have debug mode activated

De : Dries Cox <driescox@gmail.com>
Envoyé : dimanche 28 novembre 2021 22:41
À : Guillaume LEBOURG <guillaume.lebourg@ardi.fr>
Objet : Re: How To Add a custom filter in Dynamic Carousel building block on website

Could you tell us where you can add this filter? I tried with adding a custom filter in the technical settings menu. But this filter is not showing in the dropdown list for the carousel.

Verzonden door Odoo S.A. gebruikende Odoo.

You coul go in "Site Web" - Configuration - Website Snippet Filter

You could create an new filter base an an action server or a "personnal filters". Those one are far more simple to use

You create one in Config App - Technical - personnal filters

you need to have debug mode activated

Best Answer

Could you please explain how can I create by myself in Odoo 14? Thanks.

Discard