This question has been flagged
2 Replies

i'm working on odoo-10 ,

i want to create extra filter on shop page with product attribute , how can i make this ?

provided functionality is only search by product detail , if i want to search a product by their brand color or any other custom fields ?

Discard

There is a attribute filter available. If this is not enough, please be more specific.

Best Answer

Hello Mahi,

Navigate to the Odoo Website Shop Page;
Click on the Customize tab and then enable Product's Attribute Filters; from here you can set the filters on the basis of product's attribute.

Moreover, you can also look into Odoo Website Advance Search module. 

The products can be filtered on the basis of category, attribute, name, and product SKU.

Regards
--
 Webkul
Anisha Bahukhandi
Technical Content Writer (ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. Contact : India (+91)-9870284067 USA (+1)-9143531684  
Address H-28, ARV Park, Sector 63 ,
Noida-201301 (U.P.) 
India (Branch Office)

Facebook - Webkul  Twitter - Webkul  Youtube - Webkul Ticket Support - Webkul
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy, distribute, or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

Discard