This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

Happy new year!

Using v13e

I can print the survey results using tab results and then print.

But I would like to export data to excel sheet.

I cannot find how...

thanks for your help

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Pascal,

Happy new year to you too!

I am unsure whether you want to export the questions or the answers so here is both: 

To export the questions into an Excel sheet you need to go to Surveys->Questions->Questions filter by Survey, select all using the checkbox, click the action button and then export. 

To export the answers go to Surveys->Participations->Detailed Answers select all again using the checkbox, click the action button and then export. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks, 

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Thanks fot your help.

It seems that I do not see same things on my version V13-e

If I want to export questions: If I understand you correctly, I select the survey and have on screen the page with all the questions listed (on the top I have to lines of tabs MODIFY - CREATE  and a dropdown Action, on the second line Tabs: SHARE - RESULTS - TEST - PRINT - Close

I see no checkbox...

When I hit print I am carried to the site page and I can print questions with the trl + print

For the answers, I first hit Participations, I than have a list of surveys with an arrow so I can see on the page all the answers by date.

If I clik the tab Export it opens a popup with Available fields and exported fields.

The problem is that number of fields is great and I do not know what field to export in order to have the questions+the possible answers and on the same line the choice (in my case all questions have several possible answers (multiple choices:multiple answers)

Could you give me further informations on how to get my export done?

Best regards

Discard