This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi guys,

I'm very frustrated right now because I need to have separate pipelines for each of my sales teams? When I create a new sales team it pulls the global pipeline created. I need to have different pipelines for my sales team because they are different products and need different needs. 

For example SALES TEAM A will have its own pipeline with it's unique stages and so will Sales team B. Is this possible???

thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, as far as I know it's a standard feature.
Go into CRM apps, in the sales menu you have Teams

And for each team PIPELINE button 

If you need specifics steps by team, you can do that in the stages configuration by specify a Team for the stage.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Fernando,

From your question it is not very clear what you mean by own pipeline.. is it 'stages' by team or is it the visibility of 'lead/ opportunity'

1. If you mean 'stages' you can set unique stages by sales team as mentioned by Sebastien.
CRM > Configuration > Stages, you would need to enable developer mode to view this menu.

2. The default view has filter is 'My pipelines' CRM > Sales > My pipelines so it is likely your users are viewing leads across all teams.

If they navigate through Teams menu they would view pipeline for a specific team as mentioned in Sebastien's answer.
CRM > Sales > Teams click on 'pipeline' button.

If a user removes the team filter on the search bar, they would be able to view opportunities across teams

3. If you mean a users' visibility to a certain team's leads / opportunity only, then you would have to define in 'record rules' for those user groups. Setting > Users & Companies > Groups

Default groups are 'Sales Own documents' and 'Sales All documents' users in both these groups can view opportunities across teams.

Hope this helps!

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi, please read carefully the question. As stated above, when creating a new sales team and clicking on the pipeline, it pulls the already created pipeline from the main sales team... So I can't create a custom pipeline for that given team. 

Discard