This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Good day,

Who knows if the following is possible in Odoo:

Within my current (magento 2) system I use product bundles.

e.g. a product that consists of 2 other products, or of 3 other products. Or a product consisting of 2 or 5 pieces of a particular product.

I have created these products as a new product with its own EAN number and are therefore as an independent product in the system.

But the inventory of that bundle is managed from the inventory of the original products.

the stock of the bundle product must therefore be just as high as the stock of the product with the lowest stock of which the bundle consists.

so with a bundle of 3 products 1 of the 3 products in the bundle is sold out, the bundle product must therefore also be set to 0 and be sold out.

If there is a bundle of 5 pieces of a certain product and the stock of that original product comes to 4, the bundle product must be sold out.

The bundle product must therefore really have a stock value since the products are sent to platforms at my place and the stock must therefore be available.

Anyone an idea if this is possible in Odoo and if so how?

Greeting

Daniel

i'm using Odoo 14.0+e (Enterprise Edition)

Discard
Author Best Answer

thank you for your answer.

Someone else told me it could also be done with an function in the ecommerce app.

have to look what is better.

Discard
Best Answer

you need the so called manufacturing app.

From there the steps for creating your bundle (in Odoo they call it a Kit)is very similar to the magento one :

with the components to bundled already existing in the system (2 or more) create a new product (set as a CONSUMABLE type)integrationintegration,

from the newly created consumable create the Bill of Material (BOM)

declare it as a KIT, identify the components

From a tax point of view, Odoo does not manage the use case where the components have different VAT rates;

When you place an order from your suppliers you have to create an order line for each of the components of the bundle. each one with its own vat rate.

Done

On peut en parler en direct mm.guenard arobase laposte.net

Discard