This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Openerp 6.1. I have a sales order I need to cancel but the pickings need cancelling first.

Have click on the history and the picking but there is no cancel button available in the Picking list menu.

Am logged in as Administrator with manager rights.

Is there a access setting that needs enabling ?

Discard
Best Answer

User preference should be set to Extended as well not simple.

Discard
Author

The Admin user preferences are set as follows:>>> Sales ? : Manager>>> Warehouse Management ? : Manager>>> Accounting & Finance ? : Manager>>> Purchases ? : Manager>>> Human Resources ? : Employee>>> Point of Sales ? : Manager>>> Administration ? : Settings

Usability
All the following are ticked >>>> Multi Companies : Extended View :
Technical Features : Analytic Accounting :
Product UoS View : Product Variant :

Other All the following are ticked>>>>> Partner Manager : Export Mapping Manager :

Can i ask a silly question sorry if offended. Hope you have not created any invoice already or confirmed the delivery order? I mean relating to this order.

Author

Kaynis - no offence taken. You are correct - there has been a delivery associated with the order by mistake. When the order is confirmed if the items are in stock then OpenERP creates a line in Delivery Orders - Ready to process. Someone has click this in error. I now have to work out how to cancel this delivery!!

Glad that is sorted if you are using V6 you can load "reopen sales" module but if you are on V7 then you might need to rewrite one or two codes in the module. The module allows you to reset already confirmed orders and deliveries

Author Best Answer

Conclusion

To Cancel Picking >>> Select Sales Order >>> Select History Tab >>> Select Picking > CANCEL

If NO Cancel button then:

1. Ensure User is in Extended View and has the necessary permissions. Settings>>>Users

2. Check that NO deliveries have been created for the Sales Order. Warehouse >>> Delivery Orders

Discard