This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am new to odoo ERP and I need help.

As our organization is a non profit company/ non government organisation working for development of poor people.

We are intrested in odoo ERP solution but i need some help regarding the modules that how can i implement in our manual existing system. Most of the modules of Odoo are ok and will be implemented in our Organization e.g. HR, Accounting, Fleet Management, Leave Management etc. 

However, my question is related to our organization operation. For Example As  assign multiple project from different donors and each projects implement in different locations with different results sets. For Example as one project consists 20 scheme of Drinking Water Supply and 10 link roads etc. 

At first phase we identify the deserving community to make a Community based organization, then our organization perform social and technical survey (House Holds, Beneficiary and Technical information about scheme), secondly perform approval from different level and make agreement direct with community or through contractor to implement the scheme.

My Question is That how i can implement this process and how i can represent the CBOs and Schemes  in Oddo? 

Or implement new custom module for this process? 

Please provide help/advise

Your Help will realy be appreciated

Regards

Afzal

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Afzal,

It really depends on the will of the organisation to change the internal processes and perspective. If you're fine about redefining the internal processes and streamlining it to match with Odoo then you should get quite far I believe. For example: You can create a project from a sale order which will generate a project with tasks (one task per line in the sale order). The tasks will contain the work that needs to be done and on this task you can book the hours and keep track of progress. You could then convert the booked hours to invoices if you wish to bill the hours, otherwise it serves as keeping track of timesheets for the employees/workers. 

I'd suggest you to setup a test instance of Odoo and to test out the basic functionalities. From there on involve some other key users and see if you've got all basic processes covered. You can find basic documentation about Odoo at https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/12.0/ 

Regards,
Yenthe

Discard