This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I have set up a reconciliation model to create a 2% write off when a customer pays within 5 days (in combination with a payment method that creates 2 lines for the outstanding debit amount (in this case one line with 98 and one line with 2). In this example customer pays within 5 days 98 euro.

When I create a bankstatement, enter the line with 98, save it and go to reconciliation I can only reconcile the 98, but I am not able to make the write off (I only see the 98) and the 2 will stay open.

What do I miss here? At what point can I reconcile the remaining 2? There is one difference with my odoo14 set up and the video Odoo shows on this topic and that is that I cannot assign a customer journal to the write off model (I can only use miscellaneous journals).

Appreciate your answer!

Regards

Thijs van Oers

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Gilles, thanks for your reply. I did look at the video and initially could not work out how to find the "2%" booking line after reconciliation of the paid amount (the 98%). The answer was going to the journal Sales, find the 2% line and reconcile from there.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Thijs,

You can check here: 
https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/slides/slide/reconciliation-of-invoices-with-a-cash-discount-689?fullscreen=1

@3min49. It should answer your question.

Discard