This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello guys,

In Accounting->Bank and cash->Bank Statements, I create a new bank statement.

I click on « add an item » and I get this error (impossible to add an item) :

Error: Unknown field journal_entry_ids in domain [["journal_entry_ids","=",[]]]

Help please! Thanks

Discard
Thanks for help my friend.

Le 2015-02-12 07:37, zbik a écrit :
<blockquote cite="mid:1423744638.031517982482910.208710022817611-openerp-76119-forum.post@accounts.odoo.com" type="cite">

A new answer for How to solve this error in a new bank statement? has been posted. Click here to access the post.

--
zbik
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post How to solve this error in a new bank statement?
-- 
Pascal Tremblay
Administrateur Ubuntu - La Page PT
Best Answer

Hello Pascal,

As per my knowledge, There is no such field journal_entry_ids in standard account module. I guess you have created custom module and added field named journal_entry_ids in model account.bank.statement. To solve this issue, you need to add this field journal_entry_ids in form view of account.bank.statement.

And don't forget to update your custom module after making change in xml file.

Note- If you are using 6.1 version of odoo, then it was there in standard account module. for that I have suggested above solution to you.

Hope this will help you.

Discard
Author

Very interesting. I look at this. Many thanks to help me.

Author

The module account_cancel was the problem. I uninstalled it and now my bank statements are ok! I send to you 124 thanks!

Best Answer

Probably you are missing journal, with name My_Bank (or similar) and with type = Bank and Checks. (Verify also the type = cash)

Discard
Author

I have at least 7 journals of type « Bank and Check ».

Author

Oh, thanks.