Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to solve this error in a new bank statement?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 2/11/15, 9:09 PM 885 views

Hello guys,

In Accounting->Bank and cash->Bank Statements, I create a new bank statement.

I click on « add an item » and I get this error (impossible to add an item) :

Error: Unknown field journal_entry_ids in domain [["journal_entry_ids","=",[]]]

Help please! Thanks

Thanks for help my friend.

Le 2015-02-12 07:37, zbik a écrit :
<blockquote cite="mid:1423744638.031517982482910.208710022817611-openerp-76119-forum.post@accounts.odoo.com" type="cite">

A new answer for How to solve this error in a new bank statement? has been posted. Click here to access the post.

--
zbik
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post How to solve this error in a new bank statement?
-- 
Pascal Tremblay
Administrateur Ubuntu - La Page PT
Pascal Tremblay
on 2/12/15, 7:51 AM
Mansi Kariya (mka)
On 2/12/15, 7:43 AM

Hello Pascal,

As per my knowledge, There is no such field journal_entry_ids in standard account module. I guess you have created custom module and added field named journal_entry_ids in model account.bank.statement. To solve this issue, you need to add this field journal_entry_ids in form view of account.bank.statement.

And don't forget to update your custom module after making change in xml file.

Note- If you are using 6.1 version of odoo, then it was there in standard account module. for that I have suggested above solution to you.

Hope this will help you.

Very interesting. I look at this. Many thanks to help me.

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/12/15, 7:44 AM

The module account_cancel was the problem. I uninstalled it and now my bank statements are ok! I send to you 124 thanks!

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/12/15, 7:49 AM

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 2/12/15, 7:37 AM

Probably you are missing journal, with name My_Bank (or similar) and with type = Bank and Checks. (Verify also the type = cash)

I have at least 7 journals of type « Bank and Check ».

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/12/15, 7:40 AM

Oh, thanks.

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/12/15, 7:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/15, 9:09 PM
Seen: 885 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM