This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Can the price gradutions of a price list be displayed on the product page in the webshop?

Discard

@Casper, I'm also interested in this. I'd like to be able to display 'tiered' pricing according to quantities in a similar manner to the way Magento does out of the box. eg.: Buy 2 for $10 each and save 10% Buy 10 for $9 each and save 12% Buy 50 for $8 each and save 15% I believe this is logic is built into the default/base frontend template for Magento, however I think it would need to be built into a custom module/theme module for Odoo's e-commerce frontend. I will be looking into building this myself eventually if I cannot find a module that someone has already built themselves, however if you have any suggestions on what functionality you would like to see beyond the standard functionality please let me know.

Best Answer

@Casper... I'm facing this issue as well... does anyone of you got a solution for setup tier pricing in odoo and make it visible in shop frondend? 

Discard

I came across this pull request for the odoo repository awhile ago:

https://github.com/acsone/acsone-addons/pull/43

This handles tiered pricing for the pricelist (backend). I believe there was some discussion about a module for OCA/OCB (github.com/oca), however i'm not sure whether this has progressed since I last checked.

As soon as there is an OCA/OCB module, or the PR is accepted into the main Odoo repository I will be building a module to place the tiered pricing on the product page in website_sale module.

I'd recommend commenting on the PR in the link above to mention your need for the module.

Hi Luke

Thanks for your response.

Yes, this module is needed for all Odoo – Website-Shop projects. I aware of the tier price setup in Magento, which is quite easy to handle. Do you know a online HowTo resource for Odoo – setting up tier price in a easy way? I also like to know if there is a posibility to import a CSV/XML price list with tier pricing?

Thanks and best regards

Tom

I came across this pull request for the odoo repository awhile ago:

https://github.com/acsone/acsone-addons/pull/43

This handles tiered pricing for the pricelist (backend). I believe there was some discussion about a module for OCA/OCB (github.com/oca), however i'm not sure whether this has progressed since I last checked.

As soon as there is an OCA/OCB module, or the PR is accepted into the main Odoo repository I will be building a module to place the tiered pricing on the product page in website_sale module.

I'd recommend commenting on the PR in the link above to mention your need for the module.

--
Luke Branch
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo access your messages