Help

Display prices in webshop

Casper Francke

Can the price gradutions of a price list be displayed on the product page in the webshop?

1 Opmerking
Negeren
Laura Griffin
-

@Casper, I'm also interested in this. I'd like to be able to display 'tiered' pricing according to quantities in a similar manner to the way Magento does out of the box. eg.: Buy 2 for $10 each and save 10% Buy 10 for $9 each and save 12% Buy 50 for $8 each and save 15% I believe this is logic is built into the default/base frontend template for Magento, however I think it would need to be built into a custom module/theme module for Odoo's e-commerce frontend. I will be looking into building this myself eventually if I cannot find a module that someone has already built themselves, however if you have any suggestions on what functionality you would like to see beyond the standard functionality please let me know.

2 Antwoorden
Tom L
Beste antwoord

@Casper... I'm facing this issue as well... does anyone of you got a solution for setup tier pricing in odoo and make it visible in shop frondend? 

2 Opmerkingen
Negeren
Laura Griffin
-

I came across this pull request for the odoo repository awhile ago:

https://github.com/acsone/acsone-addons/pull/43

This handles tiered pricing for the pricelist (backend). I believe there was some discussion about a module for OCA/OCB (github.com/oca), however i'm not sure whether this has progressed since I last checked.

As soon as there is an OCA/OCB module, or the PR is accepted into the main Odoo repository I will be building a module to place the tiered pricing on the product page in website_sale module.

I'd recommend commenting on the PR in the link above to mention your need for the module.

Tom L
-

Hi Luke

Thanks for your response.

Yes, this module is needed for all Odoo – Website-Shop projects. I aware of the tier price setup in Magento, which is quite easy to handle. Do you know a online HowTo resource for Odoo – setting up tier price in a easy way? I also like to know if there is a posibility to import a CSV/XML price list with tier pricing?

Thanks and best regards

Tom

I came across this pull request for the odoo repository awhile ago:

https://github.com/acsone/acsone-addons/pull/43

This handles tiered pricing for the pricelist (backend). I believe there was some discussion about a module for OCA/OCB (github.com/oca), however i'm not sure whether this has progressed since I last checked.

As soon as there is an OCA/OCB module, or the PR is accepted into the main Odoo repository I will be building a module to place the tiered pricing on the product page in website_sale module.

I'd recommend commenting on the PR in the link above to mention your need for the module.

--
Luke Branch
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo access your messages