This question has been flagged
2 Replies

We have a calculation form on which we put in our data. We fill in the raw materials we use, the purchasing which is needed and all of our production times. These are calculated on how many of that certain production step we need for a product.

Is it possible to have something like that in OpenERP/Odoo? We now use an excel sheet, but I rather have everything stored in our database for future reference.

Discard
Best Answer

Dear Michael,

It is possible to have a something like that in openerp. I recommend you to develop your own module to realize what you want.

Best regards.

Discard
Author

Thanks for your reply. I was afraid of that. At this moment I have almost no knowledge of Python whatsoever. Are there any other options If I want to build it myself?

Best Answer

Dear Michael, 

Based on what you've discribed it is very difficult to determine if Odoo can do it or not. There are possibilities for automatic actions and calculations for Manuacturing using Bill of Materials and Routes etc. If you can send me on info@hadron.eu.com your calculation form with a bit more explenations of the process I would be able to determine how this could be implemented in Odoo. 

Kind regards, 

Discard
Author

Dear Thomas, No offence meant. But when searching for hadron.eu/.com I only got a Polish electrical installation company and hadron.com is a phising website. While www.hadron.eu.com doesn't exist according to my firefox. And your account doesn't exist. So that's a little weird and I don't want to kill my mailbox because of the spam :). Thanks for answering though

Hi Michael, 

We are building the hadron.eu.com website now and it was down for maintanance during the night. Though we can receive mails. you can also contact me by phone +32487527018 if you prefer. 

Kind regards,
Met vriendelijke groeten, 

Tomasz Leppich, 
Diestsesteenweg 50/0002, 
3010 Leuven, Belgium

Mobile: +32487527018
www.yourwebdesign.be

undefined

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 7:48 AM, Michael Bos <info-michaelbos-nl@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

Dear Thomas, No offence meant. But when searching for hadron.eu/.com I only got a Polish electrical installation company and hadron.com is a phising website. While www.hadron.eu.com doesn't exist according to my firefox. And your account doesn't exist. So that's a little weird and I don't want to kill my mailbox because of the spam :). Thanks for answering though

--
Michael Bos
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False