Account Executive (Buffalo, NY)
We are currently searching for a highly motivated candidate to
join our Sales team in Buffalo, NY!
What we expect
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its vibrant and innovative sales teams. Apply to work within an organization that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
The Direct Sales Team is helping customers across North America to streamline their business processes with Odoo. This is a sales job for people who are excited to work at the intersection of software and business. You’ll learn different management practices throughout a variety of industries and how Odoo’s diverse apps (there’s over 50!) can be used to alleviate company needs.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
Contact potential customers who have shown interest in Odoo
Analyze all aspects of clients' business operations
Measure the impact of ongoing campaigns
- Network with a large diverse pool of customers in the region
Manage accounts for 9 months after closing deals
Be part of the entire sales cycle
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Passion for software products
1-2 years experience in sales
Experience in a SaaS company
Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
Experience with ERP
- Additional languages
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people in a friendly and open culture.
- No silly tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
What we offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drinks, and much more!
Compensation & Benefits
A full-time position
Attractive salary package
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and more
HSA ($4800 a year)
Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Afterwork events, several team building activities.
12 days trainings a year and books for career development
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Coffee, Fruits and Snacks provided.