Odoo 9 upgrade training session
1. Odoo 9
19. Let's dive into it...
9. Being Customer Centric
12. Frontend / Backend integration
15. but the most impressive is...
45. Thank You! Any question?
29. Create a few opportunities to make your dashboard appear Exercice 2: CRM Dashboard
35. Service project billed upon milestone completions. Exercice 1
36. Invoice based on delivery orders. (with a deposit) Exercice 3
18. Easy to claim! ...but we will show you this over these next 3 days.
27. Want to test it? Sign the following document: http://... Test Odoo Sign
13. Integrate ALL sales channel CRM Point of Sales E-Commerce
38. Pre-paid support contract: 40 hours. Track with timesheets, manage upselling. Exercice 1
4. Most companies have an ERP for the core and several extra apps, not fully integrated ...
10. Example 1: Traceability Traditional ERPs Incoming Stock Delivery
28. Create a Odoo 9 instance on: http://odoo.com/trial Start with the CRM Application Exercice 1: SaaS Free Trial
30. Install the eSign application Create a new PDF document to sign Exercice 3: eSign
6. Modern companies are not accounting centric, they are “ customer centric ”!
40. Create 3 Pricelists: Retailers, Consumers Europe, consumers America. Ipad Mini: Consumers Europe: 12€ Consumers America: $15 Retailers: 9.8€ (9.3€ if you buy 10 or more) Exercice 1
7. Modern companies have extra needs for customer related functions: POS, mass mailing, lead tracking, eCommerce, sales consolidation, after sales services, communication tools... But you can't offer an amazing and unified customer experience without integration. 2015 Problems
2. Current ERPs Accounting Sales Purchases ... Inventory Manufacturing ... Accounting Centric Model
16. It works out-of-the-box V V Easy to use Low configuration required Super flexible Cover advanced needs V V
17. The Odoo Promise V V All your company needs Very easy Affordable V No other management software ever reached that level of maturity...
14. Bring productivity to every employee V For managers For Users Traditional ERPs Odoo V For managers For Users V
41. ✔ No more generation of draft invoice (on reception, PO or PO line) ✔ Auto-complete when creating a draft invoice Purchase
43. ✔ Timesheet – Task work ✔ Forecasting ✔ Create tasks from SO Project Management
39. ✔ Customers ✔ 3 modes ✔ Suppliers Note: Costs are “per product”, not anymore per “template” Pricelists Simplified
20. ✔ Apps ✔ Mobile & Faster ✔ Simple filters & groups ✔ Unified front/backend New Design
25. ✔ Split: Apps & Setting ✔ Dedicated Dashboard ✔ Config in the Apps ✔ Reporting in Apps Apps & Settings
26. ✔ Contracts ✔ Employment Ctrs ✔ NDA ✔ CLAs... Odoo Sign
31. ✔ Plan Calls ✔ Auto-popup ✔ Dial Queue ✔ Reschedule a Call ✔ Send Email ✔ Customer & Opportunity VoIP Integration
21. Some Examples: ✔ Customers ✔ Products ✔ CRM Stage ✔ Kanban (tags, cover) Note: debug mode! Usability
11. Example 1: Traceability Traditional ERPs Marketing Campaign Visitors Leads Customer Services Incoming Stock Delivery ERP + CRM Incoming Stock Delivery ERP Odoo
44. Simple module to track: ✔ IT Assets ✔ Equipments ✔ Usages ✔ Warranties ✔ Maintenance Requests IT Assets
22. ✔ New Dashboard ✔ Sales & Team Targets ✔ Improved Kanban ✔ Phone calls → Activities ✔ Predefined Reports CRM
3. Modern companies face new challenges Accounting Marketing E-commerce Communication Costumer services Accounting
24. The steps: ✔ Know your objectives ✔ Setup Odoo ✔ Empower your users ✔ Improve productivity ✔ Grow... Implementation Guides Going further than just using or configuring Odoo. We want people to succeed growing their businesses.
23. CRM: Example New Lead Qualified Proposition Negociation Won Lost First Call Second Call Third Call Last Email 3 days Not Interested 60 days 10 days 20 days
37. ✔ Mobile App ✔ Chrome Plugin ✔ Super Fast ✔ GTD Planning ✔ Statistics ✔ Cross Device Sync ✔ Work in Disconnected TIMESHEETS
42. ✔ Plans ✔ Recurring invoices ✔ Options & Setup fees ✔ Customer Portal ✔ Improved contracts ✔ KPIs and Dashboard ✔ New Portal Subscriptions Management
5. Modern companies need Modern companies face new challenges Accounting Marketing E-commerce Communication Customer services x x x x
33. But a unified invoicing flow that covers all use cases, very easily. And a bunch of extras: ✔ Open Orders ✔ Modify a Sale Order ✔ Upselling control ✔ Invoice Kits ✔ Mix all kind of invoicing ✔ Interco. sale-purchase Sales Orders Improved
8. The Odoo Approach Modern Companies are Customer Centric Customer Accounting Inventory Purchase Marketing E-commerce Communication Customer services Sales
32. 5000 lines of code removed! No more: ✔ Invoice based on SO line ✔ Invoice on Delivery ✔ Invoice on Timesheet ✔ Invoice on expenses ✔ Invoice on contracts ✔ Support Contracts ✔ Regular contracts ✔ Workflow Sales Orders Improved
34. ✔ Ordered Quantities ✔ Delivered Quantities ✔ Services ✔ Timesheets ✔ Manually (milestones) ✔ Products ✔ Delivery Orders ✔ Time and Material Based ✔ Expenses ✔ Purchase Orders (e.g. construction projects) Sales Orders: Billing
- 1978 Total Views
- 942 Website Views
- 1036 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 3 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 www.blogger.com
- 71 accounts.odoo.com
- 6 www.odoo.com
- 1 pinakinnayi.blogspot.com
- 12 www.tinyerp.org
- 1 opensourceenterprise.wordpress.com
- 7 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41897 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it16482 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks12456 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website11809 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11739 Views .
Open Source Licenses11690 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8308 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks7464 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management6668 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6571 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)6564 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156554 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant6106 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5769 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5696 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5620 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework5293 Views .
How to develop new views in Odoo 105193 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4966 Views .