Meet Richard - The Odoo experience
4. In 2010 he reached 45 employees
33. This allowed the company to grow quickly, while keeping and controlling its efficiency
9. ... creating invoices based on data from their logistics application
10. ... push timesheets into his billing application
14. ... processing payments through bank interfaces...
1. Meet Richard The Odoo experience
2. Richard is a brilliant manager...
8. But he wastes hours each day on...
30. ... he has a system that can evolve with his company's needs...
12. ... preparing consolidated reporting for Richard
3. he founded his manufacturing company in 1995 ...
7. George likes his Accounting software ...
16. Richard's IT infrastructure exploded in a few years...
20. She asked Richard a new software to manage recruitments.
22. Richard decided it was the right time to modernize their IT stack. So, he chose Odoo. They start with the recruitment app.
6. This is George, Richard's CFO
15. So it is for all other employees on their respective applications.
19. 19 This is Tina, the HR Manager
5. In 2010 he reached 45 employees ...to fulfill 4500 orders a day = 100 orders / employee
17. In 2015 they reached 90 employees ... but they fulfil only 5000 orders a day = 55 orders / employee
23. The new infrastructure looked like this... Efficiency: 55 orders / employee IT cost: $ 75 , 000
24. Tina was so happy with Odoo HR. Richard decided to use other Odoo Apps .
31. And all of this while improving his visibility and control of all the enterprise processes
11. ... encoding Credit memos based on emails from after - sales services
25. They first activated the CRM modules to replace Salesforce Efficiency: 65 orders / employee IT cost: $ 65 , 000
26. Then, they activated modules for manufacturing, sales, BI and projects Efficiency: 85 orders / employee IT cost: $ 43 , 000
27. Then, they activated modules for accounting and human resources mgt. Efficiency: 90 orders / employee IT cost: $ 22 , 000
13. ... Synchronizing their operations with their e - c ommerce website
34. There are thousands of companies like Richard's company ... If you want to be one of them... Start your free trial
18. The overhead makes them fulfill 45% fewer orders per employee than they did 6 years ago! That growth makes Richard's margins decrease!
29. Now Richard is a happy manager... He reduced annual IT costs to 1/3 of their initial cost and improved productivity by 110%!
28. And they did the same for all other services in 2015. Their new infrastructure looks like... a fully integrated management system: Efficiency: 105 orders / employee IT cost: $ 18 , 000
32. And Tina likes h er new way of working... She has a unique and integrated system for the shared calendar, the vacation management, the planning, ... 1. Job offer on website 2. Recruitment process 3. Employees
21. Richard was afraid of this request because, to be efficient this new software should: Publish job offers on the website Store resumes in the document management system Integrate with other HR applications Use the survey app to qualify applicants
- 2373 Total Views
- 1570 Website Views
- 803 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 www.odoocdn.com
- 6 www.odoo.com
- 8 accounts.odoo.com
- 2 www.tinyerp.org
- 13 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41424 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it13779 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11520 Views .
Open Source Licenses10330 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website10257 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks8528 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7795 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6276 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156194 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5732 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)5650 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5533 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5085 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5032 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management4838 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks4451 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework4332 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4297 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4233 Views .