Meet Richard - The Odoo experience
4. In 2010 he reached 45 employees
33. This allowed the company to grow quickly, while keeping and controlling its efficiency
9. ... creating invoices based on data from their logistics application
10. ... push timesheets into his billing application
14. ... processing payments through bank interfaces...
1. Meet Richard The Odoo experience
2. Richard is a brilliant manager...
8. But he wastes hours each day on...
30. ... he has a system that can evolve with his company's needs...
12. ... preparing consolidated reporting for Richard
3. he founded his manufacturing company in 1995 ...
7. George likes his Accounting software ...
16. Richard's IT infrastructure exploded in a few years...
20. She asked Richard a new software to manage recruitments.
22. Richard decided it was the right time to modernize their IT stack. So, he chose Odoo. They start with the recruitment app.
6. This is George, Richard's CFO
15. So it is for all other employees on their respective applications.
19. 19 This is Tina, the HR Manager
5. In 2010 he reached 45 employees ...to fulfill 4500 orders a day = 100 orders / employee
17. In 2015 they reached 90 employees ... but they fulfil only 5000 orders a day = 55 orders / employee
23. The new infrastructure looked like this... Efficiency: 55 orders / employee IT cost: $ 75 , 000
24. Tina was so happy with Odoo HR. Richard decided to use other Odoo Apps .
31. And all of this while improving his visibility and control of all the enterprise processes
11. ... encoding Credit memos based on emails from after - sales services
25. They first activated the CRM modules to replace Salesforce Efficiency: 65 orders / employee IT cost: $ 65 , 000
26. Then, they activated modules for manufacturing, sales, BI and projects Efficiency: 85 orders / employee IT cost: $ 43 , 000
27. Then, they activated modules for accounting and human resources mgt. Efficiency: 90 orders / employee IT cost: $ 22 , 000
13. ... Synchronizing their operations with their e - c ommerce website
34. There are thousands of companies like Richard's company ... If you want to be one of them... Start your free trial
18. The overhead makes them fulfill 45% fewer orders per employee than they did 6 years ago! That growth makes Richard's margins decrease!
29. Now Richard is a happy manager... He reduced annual IT costs to 1/3 of their initial cost and improved productivity by 110%!
28. And they did the same for all other services in 2015. Their new infrastructure looks like... a fully integrated management system: Efficiency: 105 orders / employee IT cost: $ 18 , 000
32. And Tina likes h er new way of working... She has a unique and integrated system for the shared calendar, the vacation management, the planning, ... 1. Job offer on website 2. Recruitment process 3. Employees
21. Richard was afraid of this request because, to be efficient this new software should: Publish job offers on the website Store resumes in the document management system Integrate with other HR applications Use the survey app to qualify applicants
- 2209 Total Views
- 1570 Website Views
- 639 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 www.odoocdn.com
- 6 www.odoo.com
- 8 accounts.odoo.com
- 2 www.tinyerp.org
- 9 onlinesync.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features40105 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11167 Views .
Open Source Licenses8338 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7175 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5795 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155612 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5341 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5196 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website4314 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4242 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3677 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3482 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3452 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3326 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3315 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)3225 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry3089 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company3081 Views .