Cytosurge's Business Case - Odoo for a nanotechnology company
3. What is Cytosurge and why it needed Odoo ? 1
6. How does Cytosurge use Odoo ? 2
7. The benefits of using Odoo for Cytosurge 3
9. — Pascal Behr, Cytosurge’s CEO “We do get a lot of envious customers/suppliers. They all fall in love with our ERP as they see it in action”
10. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
1. Cytosurge’s Business Case Odoo for a nanotechnology company Laura PIRAUX • Business analyst EXPERIENCE 2016
2. Context 1 Demo Conclusion 2 3
5. Needs . ● Integration ● Products Tracking ● Quality Control Management ● Modern Website, e-Commerce & Customer Portal
8. Benefits . ● Fully integrated system ● Complete traceability of production and quality control process ● Modern website, with 3x more visitors ! ● Increased customers’ satisfaction
- 55 Total Views
- 1 Website Views
- 54 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 8 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 1 www.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features39656 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11083 Views .
Open Source Licenses8027 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx7086 Views .
UX best practices to create your module5709 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20155493 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5288 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5128 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation4084 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- Usability Methodology3648 Views .
New Odoo Apps store: How to use it3404 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev3313 Views .
Advanced barcodes management3230 Views .
Advanced Features of the API3200 Views .
How to use Odoo in the textile industry3003 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company2905 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website2785 Views .