Cytosurge's Business Case - Odoo for a nanotechnology company
3. What is Cytosurge and why it needed Odoo ? 1
6. How does Cytosurge use Odoo ? 2
7. The benefits of using Odoo for Cytosurge 3
9. — Pascal Behr, Cytosurge’s CEO “We do get a lot of envious customers/suppliers. They all fall in love with our ERP as they see it in action”
10. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2016
1. Cytosurge’s Business Case Odoo for a nanotechnology company Laura PIRAUX • Business analyst EXPERIENCE 2016
2. Context 1 Demo Conclusion 2 3
5. Needs . ● Integration ● Products Tracking ● Quality Control Management ● Modern Website, e-Commerce & Customer Portal
8. Benefits . ● Fully integrated system ● Complete traceability of production and quality control process ● Modern website, with 3x more visitors ! ● Increased customers’ satisfaction
- 396 Total Views
- 1 Website Views
- 395 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 9 onlinesync.odoo.com
- 2 www.odoo.com
Keynote: Odoo 9 New Features41797 Views .
Odoo Mobile Development Framework & App build with it15893 Views .
Odoo 9 New Design- The rationales behind it11696 Views .
Import and export data - Tips & Tricks11607 Views .
How A/B testing can help you optimize your website11542 Views .
Open Source Licenses11404 Views .
Shipper integration - UPS, DHL, FedEx8191 Views .
Performance Tips & Tricks6781 Views .
UX best practices to create your module6504 Views .
Keynote: Odoo Strategy 20156482 Views .
Contributing to the Odoo Community Association (OCA)6376 Views .
Introduction to Odoo Warehouse Management6257 Views .
How to use Odoo in a Restaurant5995 Views .
Odoo 9: New Business Model5704 Views .
VOIP: One-click Button to Automate Calls5577 Views .
Odoo cms Performance Comparison and Optimisation5498 Views .
State of the Odoo JS framework5089 Views .
How to use Odoo in a service company4781 Views .
First steps in Odoo dev4722 Views .