Software Developer Intern (₹20,000.00/month stipend)
Are you looking for an internship in your last year of study for minimum 4 months? Are you ready to learn fast and work with professionals ?
Join our experienced team of Developers and develop things people care about.
Each intern has a chance to see the impact of his work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Users of the Product
60% Year over year
What do we look for?
If you are a curious and creative software developer and are keen to take on challenges and responsibilities, we would love to have you with us!
Accelerate your career as an Odoo Software Developer by joining us, wherein we offer internship opportunities with great Open Source Projects where your work will count.
What will you do?
- You develop the product itself and therefore the apps in it. No matter if you joined a short or long time ago, intern or employee, we'll ask your opinion on creations and improvements ideas.
- Odoo is Open Source so you write public code and contribute to the
development community. Great, isn't it? Moreover what you develop will be used by millions of people all over the world. You have the chance to see the impact of your work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
- It offers you so many opportunities : you can be an app dev, a framework dev, work in security, develop a SaaS (odooSH), do DevOps/infrastructure management, work on our internal tools, analyze and improve performance, etc. What's really cool? You can switch from one to the other whenever you decide it's time for a new challenge, so you gain a lot of experience in multiple fields in a short time.
The R&D team counts more than 150 developers split in ~15 teams. After 3 weeks of initial training, we'll present you all of them and you'll choose the one you prefer.
- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub
- Development model: open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
Develop and improve Apps
Work on framework or existing apps
Be responsible of what you develop
Framework and/or front-end
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Available 4 months min / 5 days per week
- Read & Written English
Nice to have
- Contributions to Open Source projects
- Unix/Linux Platform
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Linux, GitHub
Why should you say 'YES' to this Internship Opportunity?
- Get Good Benefits
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No specific start date, we recruit interns all year long.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- The friendly working environment at a prime location.
What do we offer?
Compensation & Perks
A full-time position
with an attractive salary package.
Work at the best location with easy transportation connectivity
2 hrs of training every day to stay updated with the product and technology
Eat & Drink
Tea, coffee and snacks
provided all day.
Team outing, team lunch, festive celebrations and lots of team building activities