Partner Manager EMEA
Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join our team of Partner Manager and rise to the challenge to evolve in the IT sector! Handle a portfolio of partners and help them increase their revenue !
60% year over year
Join our dynamic and innovative Channel Sales team, working within a fast growing company that values independence, flexibility, and personal growth.
As an Partner Manager you will be managing a portfolio of Odoo Partners, as well as being involved in business development with end customers. You have the unique opportunity to make an impact on both end customers and Odoo partners.
Our partners are resellers, systems/ERP integrators and IT companies from Europe & Africa that are adopting Odoo in their solutions portfolio. As the partner’s main point of contact, you'll coach them on best practices regarding their business strategy, implementation methodology and know-how of the product, so they can grow their Odoo business.
On top of that, you’ll be in contact with a large diversity of customers in many regions. You’ll get to be a matchmaker since you will be qualifying and providing demos to end clients, so you may pair them up with your best suited partner.
- Enable Odoo Partners and train them on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software. You can find the list of our partners by country HERE
- Act as a business coach. Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency
- Establish long term win-win relationships with your partner portfolio based in Europe and Africa
- Qualify end clients, convince them with tailored demos and connect them with the right partner for their Odoo project
- Negotiate licenses and pricing with partners and customers and promote the right value proposition
- Deal with companies of various industries, sizes, and from different regions
Empower and challenge your partners
- Retain sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners into streamlined sales machines
- Real responsibilities from day 1
- As you’ll mainly work with new Odoo Partners, you’ll have to build your partner’s portfolio from scratch. You are accountable for your own success
- Business Master Degree
- English + any other European languages (Dutch, German and Italian are assets)
- 1 to 4 years of technology sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset. “It is not my job” is not part of your vocabulary
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about sales, you like to convince, negotiate and achieve targets. You don’t take no for an answer
- You enjoy taking initiatives to help the team, your partners and customers, you thrive in an autonomous environment
- Work permit for Belgium
What's great about the job?
You enable Odoo partners’ network by providing them with your expertise. You’ll be a key player in the growth of your partners
Room to spread your wings and make an impact with your own initiatives
Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Be in touch with decision makers: SMBs' CEO, CFO, CTO, …
- Work in a truly international company: Odoo counts a network of more than 3500 business partners and those IT companies are located in more than 120 countries all around the world.
- Understand, analyze, and improve business performance across many industries, sectors, and company size.
- High commissions for overachievers
What we offer?
A full-time position
with attractive benefits + high commissions with no ceiling.
12 days / year, including 6 of your choice,
for personal development.
Sport Activity 💪
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Free fruit basket, coffee, bier and delicious lunch cooked by our chef👨🍳.
How does it work in Sales?
Our Sales department is divided in two parts: Direct & Indirect Sales.
In Direct Sales, we work in direct contacts with SME's.
In Indirect Sales, we collaborate with Partners (Odoo Resellers).
Hunter-spirit ? See here 👉Business Advisor - Sales Executive & Partner Development.
Farmer-spirit? 👩🏼🌾 Account Manager will be perfect for you!
Want to train our Partners? 🧑🏫 Our Partner Manager is made for you!
More into large projects? 📚 Go see our Key Account Manager position.