This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello everyone,

We're doing a project for a company that will replace their CRM & Mailchimp with Odoo Enterprise v13 (Saas / online). 

I'm struggling to setup their (basic) templates in Odoo: 

1. I found where to edit "system" templates (send quote by mail etc), but not the designed themes that you can select at the beginning of the campaign process

2. I could not find how to edit color schemes or to set colors with their HTML codes. This is mandatory for most companies 

3. Same thing for basic styles (headings, body background color...)

Is there a feature I'm not seeing? I watched the videos several times and looked the documentation without finding a solution. 

Thanks all!

Best regards,

Damien

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, Damien!

For the moment, Odoo does not allow the user to personalize standard emails with different color schemes, headings, etc. Now, for mass mailings, the Email Marketing application does allow you to modify the templates (for example) and have it according to your needs. A trick here, then, could be for you to invest the necessary time to set a template with the design you need, and then make duplicates of that one, so you would just need to change the content hope I helped! :D

Have a great day!

Cheers,

Odoo eLearning Team. 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Kely,

Thanks for your reply. I did not see where I can create/modify a template, though. Do you mean create a "fake" campaign, adapt the template and clone that campaign as if it were a template? 

It would be great if we could play with the HTML code too. 

Discard