This question has been flagged

Hello!

I want to create task from confirmed sale order and is working fine but now anyone who needs to open de task, a Read permission on sale.order is required. This doesn´t happen when task is created manually in projects, only when task is created from confirmed sale order. 

My question is, how can i allow users from other companies to open the task without the need of allowing them to "Read" the "Sale.order" multi company and see every sale of all the companies in data base?

Thanks for your help! 

Discard
Best Answer

Giving Users permission to read Sales Orders does not give them permission to see every sale for each Company in the database, it just gives them the ability to see the specific Sales Order on the Task they open.

When you create a Task from Sales Order, it references the Sales Order line (which in turn references the Sales Order) so that's why they need permission.

If you give Users permission to the Menu showing all Sales Orders THEN you have given them permission to see all Orders.  

Discard
Author

Hi Ray!

Thanks your help

The thing is there are some users of other companies (managers) who need access to the Menus on sale order and they are users "show all documents". Also they need to see tasks from other companies but not the sales orders.

What can i do?

Thanks for your help.