This question has been flagged
6 Replies

By using PgAdmin III, I was able to find list_price in product_template table, but there is no standard_price in any of the tables.

By activating the developer mode in odoo,  standard_price is shown to be under product.template object,

and going to the database structure, under "product_template", there is a "standard_price" field.

The question is, where in PgAdmin, under table product_template, there is no column with the name standard_price? Is the value of this field stored somewhere else?

Discard
Best Answer

standard_price is not a normal field, but it's a property field, so it's values are stored in  ir_property  table. run this in your PgAdmin:

SELECT id, value_float, name, res_id

FROM ir_property

WHERE name='standard_price';

- here res_id column shows to which "Model, ID" combination the value belongs to.

Discard
Author

thank you, this works.

You're welcome

Nice answer Temur

so , how can i import standard price via postgres with product paramaters

Best Answer

I believe cost_price is stored, but when using real price or average price these are computed values and therefor not stored in the database but computed.

Discard

it's stored in the case of product_template on the ir_property table

Best Answer

Hello Allen Xu,

standard_price field of product.template class is the property field and property field can't store in the database.

If in filed, store=True then it will store but in the product module there is no define store=True at field so it can't be store.

Thanks,

Discard

It is NOT a functional field, but it's a property field. See the field's definition in the code: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/blob/83a4a582faab9a6efb3afed2af5d68e4ffb4a21d/addons/product/product.py#L539-L542 you should notice

'standard_price': fields.property
part. and as a property field, it's saved in ir_property table as it's explained in my answer.